Hello and Welcome to Somerby Driving School
Meet The Instructor...
- I am passionate about working with you to achieve your goal of passing your driving test.
- Driving is a life skill and whilst I will help you pass in the shortest possible time I will also help you become a safe driver for life.
- I will adapt the style and pace of tuition to suit you.
- I will guide you with your learning and research in between lessons.
- I encourage the support of parents and friends to optimise private practice and they are welcome to sit in on lessons if you wish.
- Learner lessons are priced at £30 per hour.
- I began teaching as a trainee instructor in March 2001
- The picture right was published in the Grantham Journal in September 2001 alongside the announcement I had qualified.
- At the time I was one of the youngest Driving Instructors in the country.
Somerby Driving School in 1990
- Sue Lewis
- Nigel Maplethorpe (Founded the business in 1984)
- Bob Armitage