Hello and Welcome to Somerby Driving School
Meet The Instructor...
Nigel Truman, Instructor
- I am passionate about working with you to achieve your goal of passing your driving test.
- Driving is a life skill and whilst I will help you pass in the shortest possible time I will also help you become a safe driver for life.
- I will adapt the style and pace of tuition to suit you.
- I will guide you with your learning and research in between lessons.
- I encourage the support of parents and friends to optimise private practice and they are welcome to sit in on lessons if you wish.
- Learner lessons are priced at £27 per hour.
Nigel Maplethorpe, Owner
- I am semi-retired and specialise in working with full licence holders.
- I can help with refresher, pass plus, motorway, defensive, eco, and advanced driving.
- If you are a PDI I can help you with ADI part 2.
- If you are an ADI I can offer mentoring for fleet work, improving pass rates or Standards Check performance.
- These sessions are priced at £30 per hour.
Somerby Driving School in 1990
- Sue Lewis
- Nigel Maplethorpe (Founded the business in 1984)
- Bob Armitage